Epson's Make the Switch Campaign.
The campaign highlights how their Business Inkjet printers provide an alternative to laser printers that save energy, reduce CO2 emissions and produce less waste.
- Creation of a master hero video creative.
- HTML5 and rich media video banners, including OOH.
- Full page and strip ads for print channels.
- Localised assets suitable for publication in other territories.
- Supply-to-schedule of specs for various placements including interactive web banners.
- Creation of supporting print materials and extension to product placements.
For the switch creative, we needed to create a custom effect that zoomed out from ‘street level’ in a specific city, country, region within the globe image.
Within Make the Switch, there are 4 creatives, each using an icon (switch, tree, bin and shield) based on a globe image to convey separate messages. For the switch creative, we needed to create an effect that zoomed out from ‘street level’ in a specific city, country, region within the globe image. We adapted the creatives to work in different dimensions, and proportions within tight time restraints in order to meet strict media plan deadlines.
The campaign delivered additional traffic across Europe, engaging well with B2B users and undergoing branding updates for a renewed marketing drive.
Variety of creatives
The use of four different creatives allowed different messages to be conveyed. These creatives would then be adjusted or animated in order to fit different specs and placements.